Friday, June 3, 2016

Lust Have It April box!!

 Everyone's favorite time of the month...

LUST HAVE IT!!










Appelles Blackseed Shampoo and Tamanu Conditioner
Full size: 500ml ($47).  Sample Size: 35ml ($3.29)

This stuff smells amazing.  Its herby and leaves your hair feeling really soft. 






Manna Kadar Beauty 3-in-one Fantasy blush-highlighter-eyeshadow
Full Size: $25

This is such a pretty neutral colour.  I have worn it a couple of times, but everytime I try to photograph it, it doesn't show up.  

I prefer to use it as an eyeshadow, but as a 3 in one product, you can totally get a variety of use out of it.  
It doesn't really work as a blush on my colouring - its just too close to my regular skin tone.




Still very pretty and wearable as a highlight or an eyeshadow though. 







Marsk Certified Organic Browliner - Marilyn
Full Size: $28.95

I had to pass this onto my blonde-haired sister after taking a swatch, because honestly, I would never use this.  I have medium/dark brown hair and my brows are generally the same colour.  



See how light it is?  It just wouldn't work for me.






Marsk Certified Organic Eyeliner  - Pitch Black
Full Size: $28.95

I'm still going on the 1st Marsk Eyeliners that we were sent, so I gave this one also to my sister.



It's a pretty basic black eyeliner pencil.  Takes a couple swipes to build up colour, but its decent enough for a day look, and pretty easy to smudge out for a smoky eye.






Personail Nail Strips
Full size: $18

Not sure of the style name, I think these are called Perfectionist.



I've tried these kinda strips in the past, and they are OK for a week or so and do the job.

The half-moon design was interesting.  I'm not sure if you are meant to put them over polish or not.

Because I had done my nails a few days prior with some full coverage water decals, I tried to accent one nail on each hand.



You can see that the silver isn't really opaque - you can still see the decal through the glitter.  


Filed the end off and yea, it looks OK.  I'm not sure that I would choose a design like this in future though..

Added a top coat to it after the photos were taken, and it lasted a good couple of days before I took everything off (the decals were getting a little on the tatty side).



I'm sure my sister would get more use out of them than I would anyway!


So thats it, folks!

Total cost of the box: $19.95
Total Value:  $107.48
Total useful value to me personally (because I passed on most of the items): $31.58.

Still a decent return on a $20 box!


Want to get your own?
Click the link below to get a discount on your first box!






*disclaimer of doom!*

All opinions are my own, boxes are provided by Lust Have It as part of an affiliate program.

No comments: