Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sample Bar June Box

Taadaaa!  



Its a little late, but the post is finally up!

This months Sample Bar June pack was based on winter rescue.  We can all use some 
rescue!





Nothing better than a sticky toffee pudding to drive away the winter blues.


On to the samples!






















Joiko K-Pak Reconstruct.
Full Size $32 (150ml).  Sample: $10.66 (50ml).

deep conditioning repair treatment.  Will have to try this out!

I need to have a good pamper day some time.

Joico is available at all participating salons.





MOR Lip Macaron.
Full Size $9.99 (10g).


This to me tastes funny.  I was told that it might be because it contains something like Vaseline, which has a weird aftertaste due to being made from a petroleum by-product.   

The other MOR cosmetics are pretty good though, so I strongly suggest them.  
Get all the MOR stuff from MOR cosmetics or Redcurrent stores throughout NZ.




Savar Essential Hydration Moisturiser.
Full Size $59 (100ml).  Sample: $17.70 (30ml).


Haven't tried this yet - I'm going to use it when I'm done with the Manuka honey from Goodie Box.  It smells good though.  

You can get it from Savar online.  

Plus $10 voucher?!  Score!!
























Dermalab Skincare Range.
Full Sizes $14.99 - $19.99 (130ml - 430ml).  Samples: $0.63 (on average) (10ml approx guess).


This will go into the travel bag.  I'm really not a fan of unsealable samples, because I never use the whole lot at once.  It tends to get decanted into old medication bottles so I don't get it everywhere.

If you want an affordable skincare/hair routine, then this would be for you.  You can get it at most pharmacies.




Sleeping Mask.
Full Size $6.


Never used one, not very likely to use one, but I have been known to use a plane here and there, so another to be added to the travel bag.  
You want one?  Go to Sample Bar to get one.

All in total, this box was worth $56.83ish.  I say "ish" because there was no ml listed on the dermalab samples.  


Less value than other months, but I'm still gonna stick with it!!

No comments: