Sunday, March 10, 2013

stuff and things

I guess its been a few days.  

First up:

Naked nubbin nails!

I got this buffer from K-Mart, and its like the Revlon instant shine buffer, but cheaper.


Dulled nails


Index done


Shiny nails!

Next:

Katherine was talking about her L. A Colors lemming being Candy Sprinkles, so I have to tease her a little.  It's not often that I have something that someone else wants.


My two favourite colours so far from L A colors:


Power Outage & Goddess.  

Goddess is the perfect neutral nude with holo hexes, and Power Outage is a crazy purple/red/magenta crelly glitter hybrid. 


Sparkly!


Finally:


The words most photogenic cat strikes again!




Awwww... look at that tongue!


3 comments:

Katherine said...

Ooh! Tease! haha candy sprinkles is so yummy looking, like sprinkles!

And I think I actually have seen goddess around, kind of a goldish color there. I haven't seen it in the store though so I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

And you're cats so cute!

Unknown said...

I want your cat!!

I have 4 cats I just love em.....

I have nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Award

http://matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

Jac x0x

Cosmetopia Digest said...

I love Goddess, but I, too, really want Candy Sprinkles!
My Beauty Junction