Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sample Bar May Glam Pack

Yay!  I'm still in love with Samplebar.  


It doesn't seem like a lot, in fact, this is probably the least amount of stuff I've had in one of these boxes... but these 5 little samples is worth a whopping $113.86 (depending on how you price the perfume).
 

 Clinique All About Eyes

Going in my "I've had a bad day and I need some rescuing" pile.   

Full size: $79 for 15ml.  Sample: $26.33 (5ml). 


Lancome Hypnose Custom-Wear Volume Mascara

I only got to take photos of this before my sister snaffled it.  Its ok, I have a Julep one that I love and a Mabelline (I think... I went to check, and you know what?  The damned thing has grown legs and walked!  Its a dark pink tube with a green end? Waterproof.) one that I use for going out.  

 Full Size $58 for 6ml.  Sample: $19.33 (2ml).


 Viva La Juicy Eau De Parfum Spray

I like this perfume, but its not something I would buy for myself.  It's muskier than I thought it would be.  

Full size: $104 (30ml), $145 (50ml), $195 (100ml).  Sample (this is where it gets tricky): Between $2.92 and $5.20 depending what you're basing your full size one.  (1.5ml)


 Prevage Face Advanced Anti-Aging Serum (Elizabeth Arden)

Another to add to the "soon" pile.  
Full size: $299 for 50ml.  Sample: $29.90 (5ml)


 Shiseido Pore Smoothing Corrector

Apparently you put this under foundation and it makes you look even.  Its something I'll have to try when I'm heading out for the night - I don't wear a lot of makeup all the time.

Full size: $66 (13ml).  Sample: $25.38 (5ml).

We also got a $10 voucher for Life Pharmacy.  

You can get any of the products here from your usual department store, or your nearest Life Pharmacy. 
 

I got this around mothers day, and there was really nothing in it that my mother would like besides the perfume, and it seemed a bit silly just to give her a sample of perfume, so I got her something else. 

No comments: