Monday, October 14, 2013

Nail haul pics are coming!

I haven't forgotten you all!  

Spring is here!


Trees have leaves, the sun is making everything crazy colours.

I've been really really busy with work recently, and just haven't had time to finish anything.


Except massive piles of binding...

In fact, I still have one day left for the Chalkboard nails challenge - I have yet to watermark them and refind the original photos.

Then I'll do a pretty little instagram post for you with all 31 days!

I'm still waiting on some stuff from Ebay to come in the mail - some nail art stuff and swatching sticks.

Been dabbling in some polish jewelery - I'll make a post about that later too.


Oooooh, the shinies!  


Had some really good fun with new and old friends.


Close shot!  We won this game with my epic pool skills (HAHAHA!!).


Drank some tasty cider.


 Took lots of random shots with cool people.  

Regular posts will resume soon, I'm not gone!


Keep an eye out after Armageddon for some amazing nail art and cosplay picture - I have business cards to hand out all professional-like!

No comments: