Monday, December 2, 2013

November Goodie Box!

It still counts as November if it comes on the 2nd of Dec, right?


Under the typical pink outer...


Is the brown box of goodies.


Pretty card with mason jar lights.


And a gorgeous variety of goods!


Onto the products!





QVS Glamour Lashes.
Full Size $13.


I've always wanted to have lush, full lashes.  I got extensions in April using a voucher and I ended up pulling them off after a couple weeks.

At least these I can reuse!







Veet Suprem Essence Hair Removal Cream.
Full Size $14 (90ml).  


Bikini and underarm... I wonder if I could use it on my legs.  Time for testing!  I'm looking forward to pretty smelling hair free-ness.








Hydrodol.
Full Size $14.50 (8 capsules).  Sample: $7.25 (4 capsules).


Tested on Australians.  LOL!  I guess they'd know if it was good or not!  I don't have as many late nights as I used to, but I'm sure these will come in handy.







Veet Wax Strips.
Full Size $17 (20 strips).  Sample: $6.80 (8 strips).


More Veet!  These are wax strips - my legs are a little too big for strips most of the time, but I'll try them all the same.  If they don't work, I'll hit them with the cream.









Hard Candy Painted Lady Lipcolour.
Full Size $18 (3.6g).


This is a pretty colour.  Hard Candy makes some awesome polishes but I'd never tried their cosmetics.  The tube is gorgeous, the colour is perfect, the application is smooth - even though my lips are very much not.







Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment.
Full Size $14 (15g)


Burt's Bees is one of those products where everyone raves about them, but quite often the products are way out of my price range.  I would LOVE to try their cuticle balm.  This stuff will be fantastic in summer when the mozzies start biting.






Aveeno Daily Moisturiser.
Full Size $19.99 (354ml).  Sample: $1.63 (29ml).


I'm pretty sure I've had stuff from Aveeno before.  I honestly can't remember - I'll have to go back through the blog and figure it out.  

I cannot tell you how many moisturisers I have in my stash.  I'll have to add this to the rotation.




Total value for the box this month is $74.68.  Thats pretty decent.

I'm still loving Goodiebox.  I wish they would put the supplier details on the card with the rest of the info - I'd love to pick up more Hard Candy stuff!

No comments: