Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas subscription boxes!

December Goodie Box & December Sample Bar



This months Goodie Box and Sample Bar came on the same day.  They released Goodiebox early so it would get there before Christmas.  

This is a comparison video between the two boxes.

Generally speaking, GB offers more full sized samples - SB is more foil packets and sample sizes, with usually at least 1 or 2 full size each month.

Which do I prefer?  

I think they both have their advantages depending on what you want.  

Sample Bar has had some good boxes, and some less than ideal boxes.  Goodie Box has given me some good stuff, some interesting stuff and some really random stuff.

They're still decent value though.  I've managed to create 2 birthday presents, 3 christmas boxes and give a bunch of the stuff I'll never use to my friends, keep myself in facial wash and moisturiser for a good long while and indulge in things like mud masks and hair treatments.

Lets hope 2014 brings more awesome stuff!

No comments: