Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NAIL MAIL!!!

I ordered the Etude House Sweet Recipe polishes from Ebay.  I still have 4 on their way, but the 8 pastel ones made it!

Koreans... the ninjas of the postal world.

Yep.  Right there on the declaration.  Nail Polish.



MY PRETTIES!!

I love them so much.  They're REALLY opaque - if you're a pro with the application, you could totally get away with 1 coat.  I wonder if they stamp?


And who doesn't love free samples?  Maxim Coffee Mocha powder, Hello Kitty bandaids, Skinfood CC Cream sample (a tinted moisturiser I guess?  It has SPF in it...), and Magic Bubble (a skin brightening bubbling cleanser).  YAY FOR FREE STUFF!!!



Also in the mail today:  A sample pack from the lovely Shea over at Nail Polish of the World.  She gave my sister and I some gorgeous nail strips to try out.

They're meant to guarantee 7 days of wear. Lets see if they can practise what they preach!!



The red ones in the middle are a french tip style with clear nailbed.  I wonder if they would work over polish.

I really like the marble one, the moustache and the retro paisley.


No street address or number... how it found me, I don't know.

Actually, it might be because Emz got one at the same time so they probably bundled them together.



The Etude Icecreams were the perfect colour match to the strip.  I had some trouble applying the strips, so it looks a little bubbly.  I think I managed to work it out with a bit more heating and rubbing.

Oh my poor pinky.



My sisters attempts at the wraps.  The one on her thumb is very bubbled, and the one on her ring finger is a little bubbly at the cuticle end.  Revlon Winter Mist & L A Colors Candy Sprinkles.

Here we go, 7 day challenge!!




Bonus Kitty!

I <3 font="" luci.="">

2 comments:

Little Porcelain Princess said...

Ooooh I got the pink Etude House polish today too! ^^ The Skinfood cream is a CC cream, (colour control cream) I'd love to know what you thought of it!

Yecats said...

I haven't tried it yet - I'm waiting until I have a proper reason to use it. I don't use a lot of makeup at all, maybe mascara and some lipgloss.