Wednesday, August 7, 2013

POST 100!! Also, the conclusion of the Nail Strip Test.

So, it's been a little over a week, but I have just been busy.




A quick recap from the 30th July...

I went to bed with my nails looking like this:



2 days later I got these in the mail:


MY REMAINING ETUDE POLISHES!!  


A splash of glitter later, and the mani is "refreshed".  Starting to see some tip wear on the sticker, and even with occasional heating to re-adhere the nail, its still bubbled at the cuticle.


Free samples with this package were a Gold Caviar mask and some lint-free wipes. 


And another Ninja Korean.


THE FULL SET!!   Now lets hope they don't decide to release any more of the icecream collection, because I may just have to buy them.



2 days later:



Polish is chipped and that strip is holding on for dear life.

Changed the polish (this is Saturday night now) and decided to go for a duochrome/holo skittle.  

 Leighton Denny Your Planet Or Mine, Meteor Match.  Color Club Miss Bliss, Blue Heaven.


The strip is starting to lift at the base - I'm getting strands of my hair caught in it when I run my fingers through my hair.


Tuesday 6th August:

I'm done.  It's lost all sticky from the back of the strip - the only thing holding it on at this point is the rest of the sticker.


Tips and chips


You can see where its not attached anymore.   




Some serious tip wear.


So, YES!  It survived 7 days.  I work in a very dry environment and it managed to withstand 3 polish changes and being in contact with acetone.  

I have another test coming up for them - I'm about to go and spend a week in a spa pool, so we'll see how they handle moisture, heat and chorine!


Thanks Shea from Jamberry for letting me test your companies products.  They were amazing!



No comments: