Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sample Bar August Box

Box for August!



This came at just the right time.  I was heading off on a week long holiday, and got the package the morning I was to leave, so naturally, I took it with me!





It had just what I needed for my week away - Shampoo, conditioner, facial wash, moisturiser, lipgloss and even some tanning gel!  I didn't use the mask, but i would of had I felt the need for even more luxury.





Obiqo Gentle Face Wash.
Full Size $29.50 (100ml).

Available from Obiqo Skincare.  

I used this for a week and loved it.  About a pea-sized amount on a soft scrubber - my skin was so soft and smooth.





Nimue Rejuvenating Mask.
Full Size $91.00 (60ml).  Sample: $18.19 (12ml).

Get it from selected beauty salons, or go to Global Beauty to find your closest stockist.

I haven't used this yet, but I sure will!

























Angel Professional Shampoo & Conditioner.
Full Size $23.50 (250ml) each.  Sample: $9.40 (100ml) each.
You need to email sales@phb.net.nz to find a stockist, or call (07) 847 8350.

This.  THIS.  It smells good, it makes your hair feel good, and its a decent product.  My only gripe is the bottles.  The square bottles are just no good.  Otherwise, 10/10 for the product.





I Love Shimmer & Shine Lip Gloss.
Full Size $9.95 (15ml). 

Available at Life, Unichem, Amcal & Radius Pharmacies nationwide.

Not my favorite product, but something for the handbag.  Its a bit gooey and sticky for my liking.  Tastes ok though.





Le Tan Tanning Gel.
Full Size $22.99 (150ml).  Sample: $5.36 (35ml).

Get it from Samplebar.

I didn't use this, thought I'd leave it for summer and use it when it starts getting too hot for pants.  




Nat. Restore Moisture Cream.
Full Size $55 (50ml).  Sample: $5.50 (5ml).

From Nat. Skin Care.

The sample for this is small, but its lasted well.  I've used a pea-sized amount each time and its done my whole face.  Still going strong!




Total cost for the box is $24.99 and this months samples were worth around $79.30. Stepping up its game!  The last few months have been less than ideal, but this time its pretty good.  Get your own one from Sample Bar.

Happy for this to continue!

No comments: