Monday, November 11, 2013

Goodie Box time!!

I'm a week late (shhh, don't tell anyone) getting this post up.  

Gooooooodie Booooooox!



This months haul, of which I've only kept 2 items of!  





Australis Blackest Black Eye Pencil.
Full Size $14.00 (1.15g).  


I have a LOT of eyeliner, so I've started to give most of it away.  My sister saw it and snaffled it up after I took photos.





Saviq Bee Venom Mist Toner.
Full Size $26.95 (150ml).


Sniffing the nozzle I thought it smelt a little weird, but after I sprayed it on myself, BLISS!!  I probably wouldn't suggest it if you're allergic to bees, seeing as its got bee in it.
*No bees were harmed in the making of this organic spray.  Apparently.*





Barry M Lip Gloss Wand.
Full Size $15.00 (2.5ml).  


I love Barry M polishes, but the lipgloss was just not the right colour for me.  Passed it on to my sister-in-law.  





Kiri UMF 16+ Manuka Honey Cleansing Soap.
Full Size $7.90 (125g).  Sample: $4.42 (70g).


There is no denying that I ADORED the Kiri moisturiser from a couple boxes back.  I'm packing up a parcel for a friend in the states, so I've actually given her the soap and the body lotion.





Kiri UMF 16+ Manuka Honey Body Lotion.
Full Size $15.00 (250ml).  Sample: $0.60 (10ml).


As with the soap, I've packaged these up for a friend, so I'll have to get her opinion on them.  Knowing Kiri though, it'll be fantastic.





Le Tan "Tan in Le Can".
Full Size $18.99 (150g).  Sample: $5.69 (45g).


Something else that I couldn't keep my hands on.  SIL was going to a party, so I gave her this one, seeing as I have the gel version already.  She said it was wonderful, didn't take long to develop and was non-streaky.





Bloom Hot Chocolate.
Sample: (20g).


Hot chocolate.  Need I say more?



Total value for this box was $66.66+.  The hot chocolate had no pricing, so I can't really include it.

Considering most of it was given away to friends and family, I think I got a fair few presents out of it.  

Good job, Goodie Box.

No comments: