Monday, November 11, 2013

Maybe it's Maybelline?





Snatch A Deal box arrived.

You have no idea how excited it was to see it come in the mail.




So... Many... Pretties...



Growth gel, strength gel and a treatment.  I'm doing everything I can to make these puppies grow!  They keep breaking on me.




Blues and greens




Pinks




Shimmers




Sheers




 Darks




Purples




More pinks




Reds



First set of swatches are in number order from smallest to largest.


























































Ballerina is missing?  There is a story to that.  

After opening them all I transferred them gently into my laundry basket of clean clothing - where I promptly lost it into my clothes.
It has been found and will be swatched.  It is a less pink toned version of Icing Sugar.

No comments: