Saturday, March 7, 2015

Like an alchemist in his lair...

I mixed up a couple colours I'd had sitting around.

The first one is a christmas tree inspired green with a tonne of holographic gold glitter and a smattering of stars and hexes and dots to represent baubles and decorations.

Oh Xmas tree is a medium green with a bit of texture from the glitters.




Another colour that I wanted to make, I had to play around with a bit.
It was meant to be a pale blue/mint colour with a duochrome shift and matching glitters, but it kinda... didn't.

It ended up chunky, and way more textured than I wanted.  And the more I played with it, the gluggier it got.

After thinning and reformulating, it works a little better.

Failtastic is a blue/green/purple colour with matching glitters.





This is what happens to labels when you try to clean the bottles after spilling base.



At least the aftermath looks pretty.




Oh Xmas Tree and the mini & large versions of Failtastic are available on my facebook page.

No comments: