Saturday, March 7, 2015

Lust Have It: January bag!

Lust have it had some problems with their shipping and packing department, so the January bags didn't get out till February.  

Lets get on with the pretties!



Another pink mesh bag.  I'm getting so much use out of these.



Onto the products:




Designer Brands Chubby Lipstick Crayon - Dollface
Full Size: $7.99

I love this colour.  Its slightly less intense than it looks on the swatch, but has a lovely pigmentation.






Urban Skincare Co Infuse Body Balm
Full size: $12.95 (100ml), $35.95 (500ml)
Sample: $4.78 (35ml)  

I did some extreme maths for that one.  

The balm has a citrus scent, common with the addition of vitamin C in products.  It absorbed quickly and didn't leave a residue.

Small enough to throw into a hand bag, I'd use it for my hands and cuticles because it is designed for dry skin.







Marsk Certified Organic Eye Liner - Pitch Black
Full Size: $33.50

It's a smooth formula, and smudges out quite easily for a smoky look.









Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow - Mudcake
Full Size $24.95 (1.2g).  Interestingly enough, $22.50 on the website.

On the website this looks like a flat brown tone.  On the skin and in the tub, however, it is a medium brown with a bright green/teal flash.  I have a very similar colour in Bundle Monsters Forest Nymph.  

Swatches above show the product alone and over black.  You can see the brown pigment is more visible when seen from straight on, whereas the green takes over when over black or from an angle.

Comparing to Black Comedy, the other mineral eyeshadow from Marsk that I've received, I must say that this one had a much smoother formula.     







Beau Box mineral foundation in Nearly Nude.
Full Size: $20 (6g)

I tend to shy away from foundations that I get in boxes, mainly because I don't get the option to pick my own.  

This one is designed to work with "most" skin tones.  It seemed to match me quite well, and I would hazard a guess to say it is somewhere on the sheer-medium coverage scale.  

I like that it has SPF in it - something very useful in NZ.







Colour by T.B.N - Pash Tasch
Full Size: $2.50

You know that smell that "cheap" nail polish has?  That kinda sharp plasticy smell?

Other than the aroma, the polish was smooth, and dried relatively quickly.  They call it a Fluoro... and I have no idea what colour to call it.  It looks coral in the bottle, it looks red on the nails, and it looks pink in some lighting.

The closest match I could find to it:  The red on the Canon boxes.



So bright, so wearable, and also a little distracting.







 Last but not least, vouchers.

I will probably never use the Urban one, so feel free to make use of the code.

If someone out there in Australia would like the Hello Fresh voucher, hit me up on facebook and I'll msg you the code on the back of the card.







Using all the makeup products from the box this month, and the Primer and Blusher from previous boxes, I put together this look for a friends birthday.  

I smudge the black liner up my lid and covered it with the eyeshadow, to bring out that green flash.  Then I re-lined the lids with the liner.


Thanks Lust Have It for another box.  Fingers crossed that the next one comes soon, and they aren't playing catch-up for the rest of the year!

Total cost for the Womans Box:  $19.95AU
Total value for this month: $93.72 (without the vouchers).







*DISCLAIMER*
Lust Have It provides their Womans Box to me for free for review.  All opinions are my own.  

No comments: