Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lust Have It July

July box!!

(shuuush, I know its September...)



Lust have it is a monthly subscription service from Australia.  The land of Kangaroos, Drop Bears, and cosmetics.



On with the show!!!








Be A Bomshell The One Stick - Southern Belle
Full Size: $24

For a "one and done" stick, this isn't too bad.  It blends out nicely, has a powder-finish, and isn't overly bright.  I'd suggest layering a lipbalm over the colour if you plan to use it as a lip product, because of this powderyness.










Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss - Sugar Lips
Full Size: $21

Not a fan.  Nope.  I don't like sticky, I don't like the colour, and I'm having trouble liking this one.

If it was a lipstick, I'd like it a million times more.  It's just the sticky!!








Hikari Eyeshadow Quad - Halle
Full Size: $22.50

Halle has 4 shades perfect for creating a smoky natural look.
Almond, Champagne, Majestic and Brownie.

They'd build up nice, but I tend to wear it a little on the sheer side.






Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum
Full Size: $52 (30ml).  Sample: $ 12.13 (7ml)

Try saying that name 3 times fast!

I haven't used this, and I will probably pass it onto a family member, but how do you do that without seeming insulting?

If anyone out there in blog land wants to try this product, let me know, and I'll give it to you.








Marsk Certified Organic Eyeliner - Pitch Black
Full Size: $33.50

It's a repeat!  But a good one.

I used my last one as a base for duochromatic eyeshadows (like the last one we got from LHI, Marsk's Mudcake), and it's fantastic.

It's not too draggy, and it stays in place for a decent amount of time.
Just your average non-gel-based eyeliner.

Seeing as I didn't need another one yet, I've passed this along to my sister.







Garnier Fructis Shampoo Samples.
Full Size: $5.95 (250ml).  Sample: $0.24 each (10ml)

I'm not sure that this was really worth including as a bonus.

I've used this one before, and it's fine as a shampoo.
Unfortunately, because there is such a small amount, and we all know how long my hair has gotten, this small amount just isn't gonna cut it.




I did a full face makeup with the products - winter/spring lighting is pretty harsh.



 Inika Primer, 2Glo concealer, Beau Box Wonder Powder foundation, Kleancolor Eye Primer, Be A Bombshell Southern Belle blush, Hikari Halle eyeshadow quad, Marsk eyeliner, Be A Bombshell lipgloss.





 Total cost of the box: $19.95.
Total value of this box: $113.61

So pretty good!  I gave the eyeliner and the lipgloss to my sister, and I've used the blush a couple times, as both lip colour and blush! 


Click the link above to get your own box for $5 off!!




Box provided by review by LHI as part of an affiliate program.














2 comments:

bibay said...

Hi its great that aus boxes ship to nz as well! I would love to have the Paula's Choice. Ive been wanting to try the brand since i tried some samples but they are just really expensive here in NZ. I an from Auckland by the way.

Yecats said...

Hey!

Sorry I took so long to get back to you - for some reason my email address isn't getting the comments.

Can you please email me on yecatsnz @ gmail.com and I'll chat to you about the Paula's Choice :)