Thursday, June 16, 2016

Lust Have It May!

What?  It's only the middle of June?  What is this craziness?

Well, lemme tell you - my life just got a little busier.

And I just got the email to say the Lust Have It June box is on it's way.

So lets get into it!

PS:  The photos are dark because it's the middle of winter.  Sun?  What sun?




Looks a little like Taylor Swift.






Teeez Cosmetics Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow - Splendor Sunset
Full Size: $29

Yep.  I like this.

I've always loved Teeze packaging.  I loved the box for the metallic red nail polish, and the bottle was very different.  I loved the lipstick tube, it was just so cute.  And I love this.



My epic photography setup.  The deck.  My camera.  The fairy lights on the roof.  



"It's just another brown eyeshadow".  



What the photo doesn't capture is the shift from rust brown to magenta and firey gold.  

It's meant to contain argan oil and be a velvety smooth texture.  I'm not sure about the oil, but it feels nice.  







Razzamatazz Opaque Leggings
Full Size: $11.95 (but seriously, could you imagine getting a sample size of leggings?  Bwaahaahaahaa!!)

I have a small supply of the Razzamatazz "curvy" stockings because normal stockings won't fit me.  Therefore, these won't fit either, but my sister will get use out of them during winter.  

This brand has some awesome stuff.  They also have some really classy looking patterned fishnet stockings along with the usual 15/80/120 denier.  Pretty much the only stockings I'll wear.







Lollipops Baume Grenadine
Full Size: $7.45

It says it's a balm, but it's a gloss.  

Contains shea butter, macadamia and vitamin e oil, and is meant to be restorative.  

I just end up with my hair stuck to my mouth.




If nothing else, the colour is kinda pretty.  It reminds me of the Mary Kay lipcolour we got in a previous box last year, but more of a liquid.  The colour doesn't translate very well to the lips, but as far as glosses go, it's ok.







MYSTERY ITEM!!

Urban Skincare Co Infuse Body Balm.  
From Memory: $3ish. (35ml)

I'm sure I've had this before, or at least I know I've had shampoo or something from them before.  

If I can go back through my archives and find it, I will... otherwise, let your fingers do the google-fu.

It smells good, like oranges.  I'm almost 90% sure that I've used this same thing last year. 







PHR Leave In Moisturiser.
Full Size: $35.95 (125ml).  Sample Size: $4.30

I washed my hair, towel dried it and was just looking at this packet on my desk, so thought "why not" and threw it in my hair.

It smells like Pina Colada's.  Not sure that my hair is dry enough to need it, because it just feels heavy now, but it smells fantastic.  Would I use it again?  Sure.  It would be nice for a once-a-week pamper day.  








Starlooks Pro Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen - Brown
Full Size: $20

Lemme tell ya, I LOVE eyeliners with brush tips.  No kidding, I will go for my Jordana Quickliner before any other eyeliner because it's like using a felt pen.  

This is very similar. 

I found the formula to be a little more draggy than I would've liked, and the swatches on my hand have a buildup of product on the sides that makes the line look weird.



It almost has a hint of green and a base of red. 



Did an eye look using the Teeze eyeshadow, the Starlooks eyeliner and the eyeshadow from the previous box as a highlight in my browbone.  Chella brow pencil.  Be A Bombshell mascara.

You can see how the eyeliner dragged along my eyelid, but the camera is picking up that pink flash in the Teeze eyeshadow.  Gorgeous!



Yea, I have really hooded eyes.  



So there we have it. 

Total cost of a Lust Have It box:  $19.95.
Total value of this one: $75ish (including the mystery product).

The conditioner was a one-time thing (damn those unresealable foil packets) but I'm excited to add the eyeliner and the eyeshadow to my makeup bag.


And I got a new banner!!




Now instead of $5, it's $10!!

Click the image to get your own box!




*disclaimer thing*

My brain tells me to type things so I type them.  I'll tell you if I like something or not.  Usually I do like something.  Sometimes I don't.  

Lust Have It provides me with a box every month as part of an affiliate program.  All my opinions are my own.

1 comment:

pooja said...

Hey! Love the Amazing Content you Post, Keep Up the good Work. Visit Beauty Write For Us