Sunday, June 9, 2013

Goodie Box May :)

This was my very very first Goodie Box.

I've heard good things, and it was a little dearer than Samplebar, but the quality of the products is top notch - on par with SB.


 Sturdy box!


(EDIT: Wonder of wonders, I found a previous picture I had taken with the moisturiser in it!)

Contained 8 samples.  Quite a good little stash.




Kiss USA French Wrap Kit
Full Size: $22

I'm all for falsies.  These might be finding their way onto my fingers very soon.  I had to cut all mine down because they started breaking and peeling again. Includes glue, and I've used the Kiss brand before.  It's decent and stands up well. Well, it stands up well for normal people... lasts about a week for me because I work in retail.




Argania Hair Oil
Full Size: $6 (5ml).

I love full size products.  I'm surprised how lovely this smells, and how shiny it made my hair. 
I've been using Salon Sorbet for the last 3 months or so now, and I bought their sampler kit for a bit of a change up, and this oil just gave my hair that extra shine.


Also, MADE IN NEW ZEALAND!!  

Maybe I should buy some to ship to peoples overseas, seeing as I can't send polish now.... *grrrrrrr* 




L'Oreal Professionnel Vitamino Colour Shampoo and Gel Masque.
Full Size: $35 / $49.95 (250ml / 200ml).  Sample: $14 / $18 (100ml / 75ml)

I don't colour my hair at the moment (rocking the natural mousy brown), so I have no need for these.  I have offered them to a friend, but they're living in my "Goo Box" till I either need it or she comes and collects it.

They smell amazing though.  




The "WTF?" Product of the box.  

Cranclense tablets.
Full Size: $14.

I will gift these to my wonderful mother as she has far more use for this than I do.  




Dirty Works Body Butter with Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil.
Full Size $16 (300ml).  Sample: $1.06 (20ml).

Body Butter.  Stock standard purse/handbag essential.  I have a really strong love for Shea Butter.  I think it comes from the fact that people in my life had been allergic to chocolate, so anything with cocoa butter was right out.




DermaOil
Full size $19.95 (100ml).  Sample: $9.97 (50ml).

NZ's answer to Bio-oil.  I love the smell, I love the feel, and I love the fact you can just tap the end of the bottle on your scars instead of having to disperse it into your hand and get all messy.  The nozzle only lets out the tiniest amount at a time.  I've used this a couple (read: numerous) times and it still looks full.
  

Not only Made In NZ, but its PROUDLY made in NZ.


I finished up before I had realised that I had missed the Kiri Manuka Honey Face Moisturiser.  I only know this because a) I have a sheet in front of me with the box contents, b) I have a picture with it in (took the picture a while ago, only just got round to blogging) and c) because I went to find the stuff to use after my shower and realised I had lost it.  It'll be somewhere.  Full size for the moisturiser is $19.90 (70ml) and my Sample was $8.52 (30ml).

Total cost of the box was $29.90 (including shipping) and the samples came to $93.95.

The sample sizes and full sized products in this box made me happy.  I'm used to seeing 2ml, 5ml, 7ml samples, and getting a couple which were way bigger than this is great.  I will be getting the next one for sure.  


My only real gripe is that they don't list where the products can be bought.  Sure, most of them are from your regular retailers, but I want to know if I can get them online or if we can get discount codes for the products.  I would LOVE to send some of the DermaOil and Argania oil to the states.

No comments: