Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Many Manis

A few from the last few weeks... I've been a bit slack on my photography and only doing my nails when they're really chipped or I peel them off.

 Chips, tip wear, shrinkage and dents included.





LA Girl Color Addict Intoxicated




Salon Perfect Sparkling Sapphire + LAG Blueberry Fizz




Kiss Everlasting French Wraps.

They say 7 days wear - I got 5 because I could feel them start lifting, and I tried to soak them off, which resulted in me getting impatient and ripping off the little finger and ring finger with my teeth, which then resulted in my ring finger nail breaking half-way down at the edges.  

The little finger will live to see another day, unless it bends in the wrong place and splits too.




LAG Crowd Surfing



Ozotic 505




Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Brisk Blue, Ozotic 505, LAG Crowd Surfing, Kleancolor Black, BM 201.




Rimmel Shocker, CR 28 over thumb & ring finger.



Rimmel Shocker, CR 28, LAG Uninhibited, LAG Blueberry Fizz. 





Kleancolor Red Sparkle, LAG Uninhibited, Picture Polish Festival.


 Broken nail courtesy of Kiss Everlasting Nail Wraps.  Lol.  Literally in half.  Not even kidding.  

It was all my own fault for not soaking them off properly before tearing them off with my teeth.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear (I wish I could remember the name of the pink...), Revlon Kiss & Tell (as a gradient), BM 201, Kleancolor Black, LAG Tropical Mango.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, BYS Glitter Blue (colour change), Ozotic 505 dots, LAG Color Addict grey (I forgot the name), LAG Crowd Surfing, LAG Funkadelic, Blueberry Fizz dots.

Xtreme wears NEVER last on me.  Always chip within a few hours/a day.



Can you tell which polishes have been living on or near my desk for the last month?  I really need more swatching sticks.

No comments: