Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rainbow Skittles

I spent most of the weekend trying to organise my polish.  Futile task.

In the process, I've figured that I have lost, or well, misplaced, a box of polishes - around 60ish bottles.  They're possibly in my room.  I just wish they would turn up.  


So,  Skittles!

I was really keen on using the whole rainbow spectrum.  

Please don't make me try to name the colours - I'll do the best I can, but I've already shuffled them back into my stash.  I tried to find as many cremes as I could that didn't have shimmer, or glitter, or duochrome.


Sally Hansen Dorian Grey,
Kleancolor White,
Yellow,
Orange,
China Glaze Igniting Love.


Sally Hansen Presto Pink,
Kleancolor Grape Burst,
Purple,
Blue,
Green.

I'll update it when I figure the colours out.  

All are topped with Kleancolor black and a BM plate.  Topped again with Color Club Desert Valley.  

This post is full of fail.  I'm sorry.

No comments: