Saturday, January 17, 2015

OlliePop & Luci: New Arrivals!!

Guess what!

My first shipment of Fold Over Elastic (FOE) arrived so I've been a busy little beaver making hairties for the store.

FOE is perfect for hairties and other accessories because it won't get tangled in the hair, is comfortable to wear on the wrist, and won't break when its stretched.



10 Colours (so far!)
- Cream
- Black
- Neon Pink
- Neon Green
- Pumpkin Orange
- Red
- Baby Blue
- Pastel Yellow
- Violet 
- Silver



I've tied them in two ways - the traditional knot tie, and a bow knot.

Bow Knot 

I'll be selling them on the site soon - if you want them plain, I can do that now, otherwise in a couple weeks I have small silver charms coming to attach to the knots - gives them a bit of interest if you wear them on your wrist or in your hair.

4 for $2 (plain), 4 for $2.50 (with charms).

I can't wait to order more elastic!  

No comments: