Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lust Have It: December box!

I love getting these boxes.  

There is something so exciting about getting Lust Have It in the mail, and I have so much fun experimenting with the goods.


This month:

A gorgeous red and gold bag, specially for Christmas!


Onto the products!






Designer Brands Extend a Brow
Full Size: $12.99

I got the colour Light/Medium, and as I'm dark haired, I will most likely pass this onto my sister who is more fairer than I. 

(ignore the unkempt eyebrows...)



It has an interesting texture.  It reminds me of those fibre extension mascaras but without the adhering gel that comes with them.



Yea.  I'm gonna give it to my sister.  




Inika Pure Primer
Full Size: $60 (50ml).  Deluxe Sample: $36 (30ml).

Pure Primer contains avodaco, apricot and is certified organic.  That sounds like it should be amazing for your skin, and because its going on before any makeup, its going to have to be good for you.

With my new job starting soon, I'll be wearing more light makeup, so this will get a workout.





Lonvitalite C1 Mask
Full size: $9.95 (1 mask).

I'm a little wary of things that "whiten" skin.  I think in the back of my mind I have this idea that it will remove all the pigment from my face and leave me looking albino.  I know that's not going to happen, but still, the fear remains.

I'm all for trying anything once though!






The Cosmetic Kitchen Raw Chocolate Bath Salts
Full Size: $18.50 (200gm limited edition size)

Raw Cacao and rock salt.  How could this go wrong?  Luckily for me I have a nice big bath, so I can give these a proper test.  

Don't have a bath?  They make awesome foot soaks as well!






The Cosmetic Kitchen Raw Chocolate Clay Mask
Full Size: $24.95 (50gm) 

So, you're soaking in the bath, and you're surrounded by the aroma of chocolate... how about putting it on your face too!  



Either mix the clay + chocolate powder with some avocado and oil to make a seriously moisturising mask, or mix it with water and apply.  


Now, where's my chocolate martini to sip while I soak?!




I liked most of the stuff in this box.  I would of preferred something more Christmassy, like a sparkly nail polish, a seasonal lipstick or an item of jewellery to wear instead of the whitening mask.  A SPF30+ product would of even been nice, considering where we are and what season it is.


Total cost of the box: $19.95
Total value this month: $102.39.

Go to Lust Have It to get your own boxes.  They don't do just a beauty box, they do some other ones as well that are just as awesome.






*******************   DISCLAIMER  *******************
These boxes are provided free for review.    

No comments: