Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Crumpets Winter Challenge: Decorations

So, apparently I can't read my own handwriting.


I spent hours... HOURS... searching for a duochrome in my stash.  The only ones I have are very subtle vauge ones.  


So I put a couple of coats of a white/clear with a purple shift on top of 5 other colours hoping for something special.

Kleancolor Metallic Navy, Metallic Pink, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Purple (on thumbs), Metallic Jungle.  CR 32 (on this hand, CR 21 on the other).

It kinda worked... 

Then I re-read it and it said Decorations.

(-_-)

Stamping, here we come!

 Kleancolor Black, Kleancolor White, Kleancolor Metallic Red, L. A. Colors Nail Art Silver. BM 225, 223, 318.

Phew!



More awesome decorations below :)



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ha ha ha, I laughed so hard when you read that wrong. It is something I would totally do! Cute mani's.