Monday, December 24, 2012

Crumpets Winter Challenge: Santas & Stamping Adventures: Christmas Trees.

 I had to combine two challenges for this one.  I kinda just ran out of time. 



Santas and Christmas Trees.  I don't expect this to last long.  I don't have a Christmas tree up, but the one that I do have (the Camellia tree that is about to flower) is green, red, gold and silver. 



The base is Kleancolor Disco Ball (4 thin coats that took forever - about half the day- to dry), then Kleancolor white as the stamper colour for the trees, L.A. Colours Nail Art Silver for the santas.  BM 321 and 205 for the trees and BM 214 and 306 for the santas.  Bundle Monster microbeads and rhinestones.  Jordana QuickShine top coat.



Pimping the NZ cosmetics.  This foundation is amazing.





No comments: