Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sunday Adventures In Stamping: Gold.

Pretty pretty pretty. I don't have a "gold" polish, so I made do with my Kleancolor Metallic Yellow.

Keeping it christmassy... 

In sunlight:


In shade:

Rimmel 60sec Movie Star, CR mini 23, Kleancolor Metallic Yellow, Jordana Quickshine topcoat. 

I like the red and the gold more then I like the green and the gold, but I think its more subtle on the green. Yes, they're dinged up something fierce, but I've never been one to stay still for long enough to let it dry.



This is what it looks like to put acetone based nail polish remover onto a cosmetics sponge.
Interesting reaction!  I was intending to use it to remove polish from the plates, but it just went squidgy.






Also, acquired two little MFD/Particle Board tables. 

These are going to be my Summer "I'm bored I want to paint something" project. A few coats of acrylic in a rainbow-type fashion and I'll be able to chuck them into various places that require additional surfaces. 

Messy craft room is messy.



Bonus Kitten!!


No comments: