Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Crumpets Winter Challenge: Lights!

Hello my pretties!!

When I think of lights, I think of my neighbours house.  He has his entire house covered in things that flash, move and potentially sing.  

EDIT:  Added photo of my neighbours house.

This is only half of it.

These nails are what I expect his strings to look like after the season has passed: a massive jumble!

Pretty eye catching during the day...



And at night under black light!



The gradient is Revlon Cherries In The Snow, Winter Mist & Pink Ice. The stamp is BM 11 (which was just a leeeeeettle too small for my thumbs) with Kleancolor black. The "Lights" are Kleancolor white as a base, fluro pink, fluro orange, Jordana Pop Art Avant-Garde and Nail Star Fluro Yellow.

Sheeeesh!
Thats a lot of colours.

I don't see a lot of sideways gradients, so I thought I've give that a try.  I like it.  I think this is one of the ones I like the best. 

My "dotting tool" is a metal sewing pin stabbed into the back of a paintbrush.  Hey, it works!



More awesome lovelies below :)

No comments: