Thursday, April 25, 2013

Anita's Grab Box

Anita was having a blog sale a little while ago, and she had some pretty reasonably priced polishes.  I said to her "I'll chuck you $50... surprise me."

She told me it was being sent via sea, gave me the send date and that it would arrive in around 30 days.  No problem, I said. 

Over a month and a half later, we deemed it lost, so she sent me a replacement package via air.  It came in less than 2 weeks, and I was ecstatic. 

 Cute bubblewrap!

 So happy with these.

Laffy Taffy!!

Berry & Bright, Gift Of Sparkle, Ho Ho Holly & Snowflakes.  

The three colours are scented (red: berries, blue: vanilla/baking, Green: pine/forest).  So good.  SO SO GOOD!

Heavenly Angel, Blush Diamond.


2 weeks after the bag of polish and candy arrived...

Yep.  Check that send date.  I received this on April 19th.  Exactly 3 months later.

 Nail art stuff + polish!!  I love the little glow in the dark stars so much.

All Hail The Queen, Magia, Admiravel.  

The Ludurana is scented, but no-where online can I find out what it smells like.  It's sweet... almost floral.

Bronzey coppery colour - no name.  F-bomb, Love Potion, Blu, Lite, Hi Res.

If anyone can name the bronze for me, I'd appreciate it.

 The Urban Decay had a bit of a rough time, but its still ok.  If it gets any worse, I can always try to superglue it.

 Glitter, striping tape, 3d roses, a bag of fimos, glow in the dark stars, and fimo butterflies.

This was amazing.  I was so shocked that the box arrived.  I will be sending her a package of stuff when I get some spare cash together.

No comments: