Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Disney Challenge: Alice In Wonderland.

Tonight is going to be a night of posts.  Considering I can almost type again at full speed, this should be a lot easier than when I had the cast on. 

Without further ado:

The Disney Challenge!   

Yes, I'm more than a couple of days behind, but I really don't think that it matters too much. 


Thumb: Painting the roses red.  Kleancolor White, Sally Hansen Racey Rouge, Mash 39
Index: Cheshire Cat.  Kleancolor Neon Purple, Sally Hansen Presto Pink, BM 20.  Jordana nail art paints.
Middle: Alice's Dress.  Sally Hansen Brisk Blue, Presto Pink, Kleancolor White, Mash 30.
Ring: Chess game.  Kleancolor Black & White.  Mash 38.
Pinky: Mock Turtle.  Revlon Ocean Breeze, Sally Hansen Lickity-Split Lime.  Salon Express Plate.


Not really as neat or as tidy as I would of liked.  

Was fun though :)  
 

No comments: