Sunday, April 7, 2013

Importers sales? Yes please!

I love a good sale.  And when I was told that there were going to be sally hansen ones on offer, I had to go.


 INSTA-DRYS!!!!   They stamp.  Well, most of them.  The Revlons I picked up for $5 each are scented, the Sally Hansen was $3 and the Revlon Moon Candy was $7. 


Cinna-Snap and Racey Rouge are not so good over black, but would look good over other colours.  The base I used was Kleancolor Metallic Black.  The Metallic colours that I've stamped are from the Kleancolor Retro City collection. 


My lovely, dear friend JP had gone to the sale the day before, and had found the last two Essie Shine Of The Times avalible on the table.  And she gave me one as a birthday gift!!  I love me a good flakie. 


Serra from the NZ Polish group picked these up for me.  So happy.  So excited to try my new pretties. 

No comments: