Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stacie RAOK'd Me!!

I joined a group on facebook consisting of a handful of bloggers/polish addicts etc called We Will RAOK You.  RAOK stands for Random Acts Of Kindness.  Stacie is a member of this, and is an admin of World Of Nailcraft.  I encourage everyone to join WON.

Happy birthday to me!  


 A rather large box arrived on my doorstep.

 I guess technically you could call them that...

 Open to box to reveal... another box?

 This is like pass the parcel, except I get to win the contents.

 Wow.  Just Wow.

 Why does this remind me of condom-wrapped-cocaine?  I'm not a smuggler, I swear!

 Emz gets to work unwrapping pretties.

 So... Many...

 Poor Mr Magnetic was missing his magnet :(

 I started just layering everything over each other.  Was a lot of fun.  

So awesome!
 Essie and Pure Ice under, with Sinful and Sally Hansen on top.

 Woah.  I am so stoked.  This was more than I could possibly ever imagine.


 Attract.

 Charged Up, Magnetic Force, Cop An Attitude.

Teal Steel, Showgirl Chic, Sunkissed, Lovebug, (green with envy snuck in there... That wasn't from Stacie), Ivy League.

 Da Bush, Penny Talk.

812098, 812094, 812083, 812114, 812007, 812116- Curfew.

 Lightening Bolt (Crackle), Igniting Love.

All About You, Green Ocean, Tokyo Pearl.  Show Stopping missed its photo opportunity.

Blasted Black, Blasted Silver.  Both are crackles.

 Club Cabaret, Mixing It Up.

 Labyrinth, Fractured Foil (Crackle), Outrageous.


Top Coat (this is fabulous), Invitation Only, Sparkling Sapphire, Crush On Lava.

 And the card was gorgeous.

I love you too, Stacie (and the girls from World Of Nailcraft)!!!!  

There will be plenty of manis to come from this, and you can be sure that I will use the pure ice to stamp my heart out.

No comments: