Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sample Bar: April Glam Box

I'm loving these boxes.  

This months stuff was all for being eco friendly, natural and smelling good.



This is going to be great to go on holidays/weekends away.  I can use the products and just refill with my own stuff when it runs out.  It's under 100ml so is ok to take on planes in carryon.  
The product sheet I got said it came in a 3-pack for $65, but the website doesn't have triples, just singles for $39.99.  Either way, for a sample, this is awesome.  They also gave us a $20 voucher for signing up to their mailing list, so I got me some hand and cuticle cream for $2.99 with free shipping!  SOLD!! 





I'm not a huge user of facial masks, but I might have to start.  I've amassed quite a collection.  These apparently can be used as a facial cleanser, an all over body masque, and treats cellulite while firming.  Maybe I should start using these... Hahahaha.
Full size is $28 for 200g, our sample was 21g for around $2.94.  
Get it from Sample Bar or Tailor Skincare.





I wonder how well these will go in my travel bag.  
You wet it, swipe it through your hair a few times in the shower and it leaves your hair looking stunning.  
The full size is $22 for 95g, but there is no weight on the sample, so I can only guess at it being somewhere between $5-$10 worth.  
We got a 15% off voucher, but I probably won't use it.  
If anyone is wanting to get some of this, let me know, and I'll flick you the voucher code. 





I'm slowly getting into the night-cream thing.  My only gripe is that its in a non-resealable package.  Avocado is good for your skin because its full of all those good oils that your skin needs, and the cream includes calendula which I personally LOVE in creams.   Its so relaxing.
Full size is 60ml for $62.50.  Sample was 5ml, $5.20.




This was only out of the package about a minute before I had it on me, on my sister, and thrown in my handbag for daily use.  I have been considering making something like this for a while, and I've looked into getting the containers, the materials and the oils to do so.  Knowing that it worked so well, I will look into making my own again.  
Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Essential Oil.  
Full size is $10.95, and this was another full sized sample.  Samplebar has a heap of different scents on their page, so feel free to buy them all and give the ones you're not fond of as gifts - it's a decent present to have on hand for surprise birthdays!


 
Poor bunny didn't make it very far out of the box.  


They've been emailing us hints for Mays box.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

Xtinastar said...

Hey, how did u get free shipping on the evolu site?

Yecats said...

I checked the website on the 19th or 20th and they had free shipping till the 22nd... I had the voucher so I went for it. I don't know that I would of used it otherwise.