Thursday, April 11, 2013

Disney Challenge: The Jungle Book!... plus opi and nail mail.

The one disney movie I honestly have NOT seen.  At all.  Maybe 5 or 10 mins of it at the most.

So, my Googlefu told me there was a tiger.  And a snake.  And I guess it takes place in a jungle.  With a boy.



Mash Orange, CR mini 36, Jordana Green Glitz, Julep Cindy.  
Stamped with Mash & BM Plates which I have forgotten the names of.  
Sally Hansen Lickity-Split Lime, Kleancolor Black, Color Club Antiquated. 



I like the leaves.  I like the tiger.  I like the snake.  I don't like the tip wear.  This is why you don't do your nails late at night and expect them to last till after work the next day.  Its far too much to be expected from $2 polish.



And because I had another hand...

OPI Get your number (I think) with all the 2012 CC Halo Hues (except Harp On It) stamped with BM 203.  I know that one, because it is on my desk with me while I type this.  Muwaahaahaa!  I expected more holo out of it.  The blue has some holo particles, but its been more than a little cloudy and rainy today.

 OPI is an expensive investment, but I must say, the Liquid Sand holds up better than I thought it would.  Maybe cause its technically a glitter polish, and those never come off.  

Received some of my Ebay stuff today.  These are Builder acrylic powders & glitters.  They're going to go with my molds which should be here any day now.  Then I can start making my own pretty little 3d decals.  There is no stopping me!



10 points if you can recognise the book series under the acrylics, 100 points if you know the name of the book, 1000 points if you've read the book.

No comments: