Friday, November 16, 2012

10 naked nails = 10 swatches :D

Nakie Nails! 

Gave them a breather and a day without polish.  My ring fingers are really munted. 


This is why I need to wear polish.  My nails just start peeling. 


 Base Coated!  Jordana Nails Be Long. This stuff is actually really good.  It seems to work for me at least.



 So much nicer already.


 Took a walk through the mall after work, picked up a few more colours.  The CR display at P+Q was fully numbered and almost fully stocked for once!  This will make it a tonne easier to swatch and collect.  Also went to Mega Choice and found, lo and behold, L. A. Colors 2 for $6.  How could you refuse?


All colours shown with 3 coats over base-coat only.  No top coat.  I'll take daylight pictures tomorrow.  :)

So sparkly and shiny.

 L. A. Colors Color Craze Treasure Island.  Its a little... Gritty.  But so sparkly!

 L. A. Colors Color Craze Sassy Sparkle.  Another rough polish.  Smoother than Treasure Island, with a smattering of holo glitter in a clear base.

 CR 23.  Purple/Blue duochrome.  

 L. A. Color Color Craze Goddess.  Suprisingly enough, I thought I would hate this polish.  Its not a colour I would usually buy, wear, or even like.  But the glitter swayed me.  The holo shows through in the hex glitters, and its a little jellyish.  Its growing on me as a glamorous nude.

Jordana Hot & Spicy.  More of an orange-red with a bit of a sparkle.  Pretty :)

 Another hand of colours

 CR 33.  Its a white/pink duochrome.  Very sheer.  Reminds me of a seashell.

 CR 21.  Same colour as 33, but it contains a sprinkle of purple shimmer along with the pink duochrome.  I was intending to put this over the 21.  

 Beindulged Pink.  This is one of those no-name brands from Kmart.  10 bottles for 10 dollars.  Its a darker barbie pink.  Not hot pink, not neon pink... more of a wearable pink.

 CR Mini 23.  Teeheehee.  I love these little bottles of joy.

 CR Mini 36.  This brown is awesome.  I actually bought another 2 browns so I can do a coffee french.  


 I also picked up CR minis 13, 14, 18, 19, 24, 32 and 34.  CR 39 and L. A. Colors Color Craze Jewel Tone.

Swatches to come!  I'm gonna do the beinspired ones too, because they have no name.  Does this mean I can name them myself?  Can I name the CR ones too?  

I also have a catalog of these polishes happening.  I'll scan it as I get it completed.

No comments: