Thursday, November 29, 2012

More Indulging the Beindulged.

Swatchy Swatches.

Seeing as I'm on a self-imposed polish ban (seriously, I will only be allowed to afford to buy more after February.  So sad.) I thought I would continue the swatches of unnamed polishes.


Beindulged "Mercury", a matte dark silver, Beindulged "Galaxy", a black cream with rainbow glitter sprinkles, L.A. Colours Nail Art Silver.  

I named the BI polishes myself, because they don't have names.  Poor unnamed discount polishes.  You can kinda see the glitter in the black one.  Its subtle but catches the light.



 So pretty.  I need to find names for them.  Any suggestions?


 Matte from Rimmel, Quick Shine from Jordana, L.A. Colors Jewel Tone.
 With shine topcoat and one line of the L.A. Colors Jewel Tone.
 Rimmel Matte top coat.  These look like the sugared almonds from a wedding.



 BM Plates, Kleancolor Black.  Nail Star 2-way paints.  



 CR Minis (L-R: 13, 18, 23, [Jordana Pop Art Express In Yellow], 8).  Nail Star glitters.

I have really weird toenails.  




I semi-organised the racks!  I need to decoratae and fill the 3rd rack.  Sorted vaguely by brand.



No comments: