Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pink, Red and Green.

I did these a few days back, and I wasn't overly keen on the Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy.  It's too pink, too jelly and not enough chunky holo glitter.  3 or 4 coats later, I thought I'd give it a day to get used to it.

Then I went polish shopping.

Postie Plus had Rimmel 60 sec Movie Star and Kleancolor Metallic Red.

Both are meant to be awesome for stamping, so I wanted to check them out.  $5 each... how could you say no!



 One coat of Metallic Red over Chunky Holo Candy




 One coat of Movie Star over Chunky Holo Candy


How could you not stamp over those colours?


 Loreal French Tip, Metallic Red, BM 301, one coat of Chunky Holo Candy over the white.


 Loreal French Tip, Movie Star, BM 301, one coat of Chunky Holo Candy over the white. 

 I tell you what though, I'm loving the seashell look of these.  The colours work so well as stampers, and work so well over the pink that I started to really like that polish.  Maybe next time I'll use a white basecoat though.





My friend Jo is a "Promo Girl" and was going to an event down at a farm, so she got her nails done to match.


I love the little deer.  They're from one of the BM plates, but I forgot which one.  Not sure which colours she used either.  Nail Star glitter and Kleancolor Black.  I know that much.



Want to come get your nails done?  Hit me up on facebook and I'll let you know when our next nail night is.


No comments: