Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Past Pretties

Once a week or so my friends and I get together to do our nails and talk about boys.


This is 3 get-togethers worth of artistic nails.


Jo's Fingers and toes... (and my less than ideal storage solution):



Rhinestones, Fauxnads, Kleancolor Black & Kleancolor Pearl Silver (from memory). 
Some random pearl polish as a base.  
Cala Nail Strips on the toes.


Not bad, not bad at all!


Playing around with the new Nail Star 2-way Nail Art brushes that I bought off trademe.  Not sure of the white polish, but its your stock standard white.  Same stamp as before, with Nail Star paints.


All of our pretty nails.  Jo's top of image, Taryn's on the right, mine (Kleancolor preglued adhesive nails, trimmed down because they were way too long for retail), Laura & the acrylics I did on her.  My first set on someone other than myself!  Super proud.



Couple weeks later:


Lauras gradient.  Revlon Winter Mist, Kleancolor Pearl Silver & Nail Star silver.






Jo's Toes:  Not sure of the colour for the base, but Fauxnad plate & Kleancolor pearl silver.  Might be loreal french tip white.


Because she was doing a lot of hand-heavy stuff at work, she liked to do her toenails, at least that way they stayed pretty a few days longer than her nails did!



Taryn did my nails, and I did hers.  


Flowers for me, and I did converse sneakers on hers.  Those pens make it so damned easy to get nice fine lines.  





Laura's Nails (again):  Kleancolor Neon/metallic gradients done by me.  I tried sponging, I really did... but the metallics just did not want to work for me.  The brown/orange was just wrong.




Purple looked good though.








No comments: