Friday, November 16, 2012

Daylight shots

 Daylight shots of the colours from last night.

Had to show them with my new rimmel matte topcoat.  I love the rimmel brushes, they're cute and you can see the polish running down as you use it.  Does that make sense?

 L. A. Colors color craze Treasure Island.  My cuticles are shocking because I chewed on them at work.


 Jordana Hot & Spicy, L.A. Colors Color Craze Goddess, CR 23, L.A. Colors Color Craze Sassy Sparkle


 CR mini 36, CR mini 23, Beindulged Pink, CR 21 


 CR 33 on thumb.  You can see the difference and similarities between the thumb and finger.


 Pretty :)


 Luci-Furr the devil cat is recovered from her attack.  She's still regrowing her fur.  She has almost full use of her back leg - she climbs and runs, but after a while she starts limping, so I hope she doesn't overdo it.


Totally usual Auckland weather.  Raining on the porch.


 This stuff is awesome.  I used to bite my nails, so I tend to chew on my cuticles.  Hoping this will help me.

No comments: