Friday, November 9, 2012

I promised facebook...

So here are the peacock feather nails I did the other night.

I smudged the purple.  Sad. 



 FAVORITE FINGER!!  Rainbow stamped peacock feathers (Bundle Monster).  Kleancolor White, Kleancolor metallics (red, jungle, brown, purple, yellow, aqua) and Jordana Pop-Art (red, blue, green, orange, purple, yellow).  Jordana Quickshine.

I like this stamp.  Next time I might try a blue/ green/ purple thing.

I'm hating this whole hand-in-a-splint thing.  It makes it really hard to get my right hand done.



My flatmates friend's came over, saw my collection of polishes, and I'm hardly one to say no to a manicure!  
 



L. A. Colors Power Outage, Kleancolor Metallic Yellow, L. A. Colors Nail Art Silver. Bundle Monster stamping plate.


 Very subtle paisley.  I'm not usually a great fan of paisley, but this makes me like it.



 To finish tonight,  have a sunset.




No comments: