Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 10: Geometric

 Geometrics!

I loved this stamp as soon as I saw it.  

There is a reason for the green glitter:  I bought some really nice stuff to make jewelery, and picked up some glitter on clearance.  As I opened said glitter, it went everywhere, and got stuck to my polish.  

So I made it stick better, covered the nail, and used holo polish as the stamp.


Kleancolor Red Sparkle base, Mash 47 with Color Club Angels Kiss (the greenish holo).


I topcoated with Color Club Desert Valley.  For one simple reason... 


... I can't get enough of that colour change.  I will be buying more of this collection.  You can bet your booty on that one.


 Three nails hung out the car window in the sun, the other two in shade.  You can see the difference between the red and the purple toned top coat.




No comments: