Thursday, January 3, 2013

Julep Boho Glam Lengthening Mascara

I had to try it out.



No mascara



 Julep Boho Glam: Espresso Brown.  

My application is blotchy because I am never very good at mascara.  I tend to do the tips of the lashes only, instead of the whole length.



One done, one not done.  Can see the difference that a coat of goop makes.  Also, eww freckles. 


All in all, I love the colour.  Its a really really dark brown that will go well with the eyeliner that Mum got me for christmas.  Its light and doesn't feel cluggy on the lashes, and I don't think its waterproof, but for daily use, I like it.  

If you have $28US and want to try it, go to Julep and order some.  They don't ship to NZ, but find yourself a handy dandy friendly American who you can paypal the cost and postage to, and you're set! 

I'll be testing the Foot Soak and long with a facial mask that I got from Mum tonight... mmmmm pamper night!

No comments: