Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9: Saran Wrap (Glad Wrap)

 I liked this one, but my first attempt, not so much.



Attempt #1:


Base: Kleancolor "Covalt" (also Cobalt - I think mine is a dud.  It's number 9).  
First layer: Kleancolor Metallic Aqua.  
Second Layer: Kleancolor White.  
Top: Jordana Quick Shine.


The little finger is without top coat.  The "Covalt" leeched right through the Aqua, and the white, to make everything look like grape jelly.


Still very pretty though.


You can see all the layers.  They're so deep - like a pool you can drown in.


Attempt #2:
 

Base: Rimmel Movie Star.  
Layer: CR Mini 10.  
Accent:  Revlon French Mix. 


So much better, even if my camera work is shocking.


These are slightly different on the middle finger - I got bored at work and ended up chewing it off.  Didn't take long to redo it and make it matchy-matchy with the rest.


Had a lot of fun with this one.  

I'll be using this again with other colours for quick easy manis for my friends. 



 

No comments: