Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24: Gaming

Gaming!

Whats better than curling up on the couch with your lover and kicking his butt a few times in Tekken?  NOTHING!!!

Or in my case, forcing him to play Harry Potter Lego.

My gaming nails for today




Kleancolor Black & White, Jordana Pop Art Define In Green, Picture Perfect Pink, Red Illustration, Express In Yellow, Blue Abstract.  Everything is freehanded. 


Thumb: Xbox main button
Pointer: PS2 controller icons
Middle: PS2 Logo
Ring: Achievement Hunter Logo from Rooster Teeth
Pinkie: Apple Logo.

Yes.  Apple.  I have an iPod Touch for gaming while I'm out.  Most played game:  Solitaire.  Yep.  Of all the games you can purchase, download, play etc... I play Solitaire. 



2 comments:

LovingCosmetic said...

El logo de la PSP es impresionante, qué bien te ha salido!!

Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
Mi reto de manicuras comienza el 4 de febrero, aún puedes apuntarte!

Beautiful Living said...

awesome :)