Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 6: colour family





I chose blue - green, the cool colours of the wheel. 



I'm "wrapped" with these. 




CR Minis 18, 19, 24.



I liked them THAT much.

So much in fact, that I had to ruin them.


Julep Cindy on accent.

Pretty, but not really what I was going for.

So, after destroying the Perfect Braid, I used it for my Adventures In Stamping mani.

A book that I have read (because I'm not currently reading anything...)


GUESS!!

Did ya guess?  Did ya get it right?


1 FISH,  2 FISH, RED FISH, BLUE FISH!!!


BM 20 and BM 04, Kleancolor White, Random red from a friend, CR 18, 23.




Please never ask me to double stamp again... lining those fishies up was torture.  And yes, I realise that technically 2 of them are dead because they're upside down, but see it my way... they're skeletons to start with! 

1 comment:

Arletta said...

Ohh love This! It looks like so much Fun! How clever of you to stamp over à Fishtail braid!