Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 26: Your Country.

Oooooh.  This one was hard. 

Do I do the flag?  The national colours? or something else?

I went with something else.

Paua!  Our national shell-fish I guess.  Abalone for other countries.  We use it for everything from fritters to jewelery.  Paua Pearls are sought after and fetch a pretty penny.  


 Revlon for the base, but it has no name that I can see.  
Google tells me that it is Over The Moon, but because that duo has this lovely teal blue and a shimmery pink, I'm not sure which is which.  
Kleancolor White, Maybelline Colorama Pink Pinata.


3 comments:

HL said...

As a fellow kiwi, I love these!

That looks a lot like "Tidal Wave" - a Revlon polish that came out maybe 8 years ago? I can't remember when I got it.

I do know that they usually bring out a bright blue like that for summers, although not always with the same name.

Yecats said...

nah, its from the revlon french mix series. my aunt got it for me for xmas. the combination is "over the moon". I was googling it and it doesn't have seperate names for the colours from what I can see. I also got a crackle/polish duo from revlon too. You can still buy them from Farmers. About $16 each or something horrendous.

Yecats said...

http://lauriecaumette.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/revlon-french-mix/

http://isabelvelazquez.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/over-moon-revlon-nail-art-french-mix.html

http://prettypandamakeup.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/revlon-frenchmix-over-moon.html

Some examples.