Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 4: PINK!

My favorite colour. 

I'm a big fan of Kleancolor, and my wonderful Other Half picked up some for me. 
One of the sparklers that he found was this one, Sparkling Cosmos. 


And because fate is kind, my package from Kim in the States arrived containing my Julep Mystery Box!   YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!  


I paid around $37 USD for the box and postage.  Total value of contents: $120.  I'm good with that.



Kleancolor Sparkling Cosmos and Julep Lauren.


Another coincidence?  Those numbers are almost identical! 

Looking forward to using and swatching those colours in upcoming days :)


4 comments:

Arletta said...

Pretty! Love THE colour club one.xx

Alexis - Glitter Tips said...

Pretty combo x

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

Sparkling Cosmos is so gorgeous!

Yecats said...

Sparking Cosmos is just too pale for my skintone. Its one of those "Pretty in the bottle" kinda colours.

Arletta, I'm not sure which Color Club you were referring to. :)