Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 23: Nature

I am going to redo this challenge.  In fact, once I've got a day spare, I'm going to recreate this one.  

The premise was this:  A clear blue sky, dark green foliage and bright colourful flowers.

It didn't work as planned.



Maybelline Colorama Glass Slipper, Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe mixed with Jordana Pop Art Define In Green, Creative With Orange & Red Illustration.  Mash 50 and BM 12.


For some reason, the colorama worked amazingly for the merge, but it didn't like being a single coat on the nail.  I did 2 coats on each nail, and ruined two of them overnight.  I repainted them in the morning, and before I even made it to the bus, I had ruined those two.  So I gave up.  

Define In Green wasn't bold enough, MMUTM doesn't stamp so I had to mix them together, which was a pain, Red Illustration is too sheer and Creative With Orange just clashed with the blue and green. 

*sigh*.


No comments: