Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 5: Purple

 Purple!   

Pretty simple today.  Two shades of purple, 2 stamping plates, NO TOP COAT!
 

CR Mini 14 and Kleancolor Metallic Purple. Mash 48 & 41.  


I blame being at the beach today for the horrible tip wear after painting these last night.  I'm appalled and shocked at my treatment of my hands.


 Top coat tends to make the Kleancolor Metallic Purple run more than others, so I didn't use it on these images.  The shadowy area on the pointer is my fault, I stamped, smudged it, removed it and stamped again. 

 I love those little hearts!!



3 comments:

Alexis - Glitter Tips said...

Beautiful stamping! x

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

The hearts are my fave :D

Melissa said...

I totally forgot I had that heart plate! I think I will have to try it! This is so cute.